- Dri-Cowl external nine inch air brick cover, prevents the full force of wind and/or rain directly penetrating into the dwelling, which can cause extensive damage to plasterwork and decoration, and discomfort for the tenant. The Dri-Cowl when fitted will still allow adequate ventilation to flow freely. The strengthening bottom bar also prevents “runup”.
- The fitting of Dri-Cowl does away with the tenants overall psychological need to internally block off the air brick, which negates its function and could cause hazardous air pollution and fumes.
- Dri-Cowl is also invaluable when used as a cover for extractor fans, as in windowless bathrooms, extras to kitchens etc., eliminating draughts and irksome “Blade” noise and allowing the fan to fully function even against strong prevailing winds.
- Dri-Cowl is manufactured from high quality aluminium and finished in brown and comes complete with fixings.
- The Dri-Cowl is easily fixed on site using screws and silicone/polysulphide mastics.
- Dimensions 265mm x 265mm Depth at top 80mm and 40mm at bottom
Please call 01942 715678